Sunday, February 12, 2012

Airsoft Squadron Sponsorship Program


Dave from the ACA just posted a new video where he speaks to Chad from Airsoft Squadron's pro shop at Insight Interactive about a great new sponsorship program coming from the folks at Airsoft Squadron. I'm dying to see what the requirements are for the higher tier of sponsorship as my team and I have been looking into getting sponsored. The info isn't up on the Airsoft Squadron site just yet, but hopefully it will be up by Monday morning. As soon as I have more info regarding the different sponsorship levels and their requirements I'll post it here, so keep checking back! But for now check out the video, and for more info about the ACA, check out the interview I did with Dave not too long ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment